Anabolic support supplements are also known as ANABOLIC STEROIDS, according to Kids Health.Org. These synthetic hormones are designed to act like androgens (a type of male sex hormones). The word ANABOLIC refers to the growth of skeletal muscle and STEROIDS are naturally produced in the human body.
Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone, male hormones, and they are often taken to improve appearance, build muscle, and enhance overall performance. It can be taken by mouth or injection.
Synthetic steroids are chemically created compounds designed to provide the same effects as naturally produced hormones and steroids. Synthetic steroids are manufactured as pills, injectables, cream or eye drops.
CrazyBulk steroid alternatives are the most popular legal steroid alternatives available. It has the complete line of products that try to replicate the benefits of the most powerful steroid without the side effects and without requiring a prescription.
DIFFERENT KINDS OF COMMON STEROIDS IN THE MARKET:
- Deca – durabollin
Learning how to use steroids will take time and energy. Using steroid the right way means learning about them and being disciplined in their use and your workout. Cycles are the periods of time when you are taking steroid supplements, and your cycles should be planned in advance.
These are the top 8 closest things to steroids:
- D- Bal – closest thing to Dianabol
- Anvarol – closest thing to Anavar
- Decaduro – alternative to Deca Durabolin
- Anarole – for massive gains, it’s an alternative Anadrol
- Trenoral – Trenbolone alternative
- Testo – Max – Boosts your testosterone
- Winsol – closest thing to winstrol
- Clenbutrol – alternative to Clenbuterol
The benefits of using a steroid are to get a competitive edge over their opponents because it allows athletes to build muscle and get stronger, quicker and faster relatively quickly although it is very harmful to a person’s body.
Most common anabolic steroids side effects
- Serious skin inflammation, sleek skin, and hair
- Male pattern baldness
- Liver ailments, for example, liver tumors, blisters
- Kidney disease
- Coronary illness, for example, heart attack and stroke
- Adjusted temperament, fractiousness, expanded animosity, melancholy or self-destructive inclination
- Adjustments in cholesterol
- Gynecomastia (abnormal improvements of mammary organs in men bringing about in bosom broadening)
- Testicular retraction
- Azoospermia (low sperm count)
- Menstrual inconsistency in women
- Unwanted facial or body hair, and deepened voice for women
- Hindered growth development in adolescents
- Danger of viral or bacterial diseases because of unsterile injection
In most cases, steroid users are male, young athletes. Athletes in many endurance sports, such as cycling, running, swimming may use the steroid. However, football players and bodybuilders are not the only ones that are using steroids. Some models use steroids to improve their body image. Hulk Hogan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stalone, Ben Johnson and Barry Bonds have been associated with anabolic steroid use. Women use lower dose compared to men so their side effects are often less than their male counterpart.
Steroid Laws are different around the world. Anabolic steroids may not be legal in your country without a prescription.