Surrogacy is a phenomenal method and generally can be termed in the treatments of assisted reproduction technology. This treatment is safe for opt for intended parents willing to start or grow family. Surrogacy comes as a great aid when the intended couples are not able to conceive through natural way. These treatments are most recommended option for welcoming the joy of parenthood.
How the journey of surrogacy starts and norms you must take care?Decision of bringing the child to this world should be firm; it is important to question yourself are you ready for this journey?
In order to commence the journey of surrogacy you can approach your friends, relatives or even get in touch with medical experts who will help you in finding the surrogate. In order to bring in successive results it is must that donor should be young and fit.A thorough medical check is very much important to make journey successful. You should be fully aware of medical history related to surrogate mothers.It is must that the surrogate should have completed her legal age and well aware of all norms and terms pertaining to the agreement. Doctors will also keep a check on mental state.
Who should take help of surrogates?
- Couples who have struggled with Infertility or have repeated episodes of IVF cycle failure.
- When an intending partner is unable to carry a child or have previous history of stomach cancer.
- Even people with any kind of genetic defects or facing any kind of other medical conditions then its viable to approach a surrogate.
Why intending parents should take help of best surrogacy clinic in Mumbai?
- When it comes to surrogacy every nation has its own norms, as the best clinics are experienced they help in systematic arrangements with legal and ethical way.
- Taking decision of surrogacy could bring to you turmoil of emotions and queries therefore surrogacy centres in Mumbai help you out in clearing doubts and giving you effective consultations as when required.
- It’s a myth that surrogacy is only limited to one option but there are multiple options like traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy, reputed clinics will help you to understand these differences and help you in right kind of counseling as and when required.
- In order to conceive and deliver a healthy baby it is equally important for a surrogate to be happy mentally and physically fit. A compound and balanced diet is important. It is must that surrogate should distant herself from any kind of addictive drugs or influence of alcohol. Smoking too is harmful for the growing fetus therefore it is important that one must avoid such things.
List of nutritional supplements that surrogate mother should eat in her journey of pregnancy.
- Organic fruits and foods
Phenomenal advantage of organic stuff is that they zero down chances of any harsh chemicals, pesticide or toxins getting into the body compared to non-organic ones.
- Fiber intake
The intake of fiber is truly vital for the body and even helps in avoiding short term problems like constipation.
- Omega 3 fats
Even for the growing body and fetus omega 3 fats are essential and nuts do hold an high nutritive value therefore eating them in moderate proportion is recommended.
They do have additional 12 efficient vitamins and minerals. Eggs are essential in terms of getting the right amount of proteins too.
- Additional supplements
Doctors will also suggest few medications when it comes to keeping that strength while carrying and conceiving. Having this medication on time is utmost required thing.
- Whole grains
It is completely normal to feel hungry and go for short breaks. They is packed with fiber and high in nutrients that will keep your hunger pangs away.
In the later stage of pregnancy this step will be vital to give you immense amount of strength to bear weight and deliver a healthy child.