The cannabid oil or the CBD oil is one of the major chemical compounds found in the cannabis plant. This oil does not have any psycho active properties like the THC, another compound found in the cannabis plant but has many health benefits for the users. CBD oil is produced by extracting the cannabidoil from the Bubble Gum Regular Seeds. Let us examine the uses of cbd and the cbd side effects.
Uses of CBD
- CBD helps in dealing with anxiety. The anxiolytic properties of this oil help the user to deal with stress and anxiety without inducing any psycho active feelings. It also helps in dealing with a host of mood disorders and depression.
- It produces anti nausea and anti emetic effects in the users. When used in lower doses it helps cancer patients to overcome the feelings of nausea induced by the chemotherapy treatments and eat better.
- This oil helps in the treatment of epilepsy and seizures. It is a good treatment for people suffering from drug resistant forms of epilepsy. It can also be used in children.
- This oil helps in fighting the addiction problems by reducing the placebo effects which patients encounter during deaddiction stages.
- It helps to deal with the menstrual cramps and also treats all sorts of pain in the body.
- This oil can be taken internally and can also be applied topically for healthy skin and hair. It can also be used to treat acne. It can also be used to treat skin conditions like psoriasis.
- This oil contains high concentration of fatty oils along with linoleic oil which increases the repairing capacity of the brain and increases the brain function.
- It provides support to the immune system and helps fight the common illness like flu and stomach ailments.
Now let us examine the cbd side effects
The side effects of the oil are different in various users. It depends on the sensitivity of a person to the oil. Some patients respond to lower doses while the others may need much higher doses to achieve the same results.
The major side effects of this oil are drowsiness, dry mouth, light headedness, stomach disorders and dysphoria. These side effects mainly occur when the oil is consumed in very heavy doses.
Absence of serious side effects and the presence of many health benefits make this oil a great alternative to the traditional medicine. The most important point not to be overseen is to carefully look for the drug interactions when the patient is using other medications.
Cbd oil is extracted from cannabis plant. It has many advantages and is gaining attention as the safe and effective treatment for many of the health conditions like cancer and depression.