When we come to know about cancer, we get our blood dried at the very moment. Still is it that scary. Does it not have a single way to come up from the pain? For every question the answer will be followed with in;-
Types of cancer –
We mostly misinterpret that there are many types of cancer, yet the fact is there are two types of cancers. These are like;-
- Benign/ non – malignant
These are reportedly because of their structure which is mostly a form of tumor (an extra cellular or abnormal growth of cells). Comparative studies say that malignant cells are livelier than non- malignant ones. This is because they can pass easily through smaller gaps as well as with applying more of force on their environment compared to the normal cells.
Forms of cancer;-
A derivative of oncogenes that mutates and overgrows to make the body cancerous. Based on these forms there are different categories of cancers that affect different organs as like;-
- Bladder cancer; – infecting the bladder and affecting its function.
- Brain cancer; – affecting the nerves and the glands in the brain. These are quite complicated at times.
- Breast cancer; – mostly seen in women.
- Cervical cancer; – affecting the fertilization and reproductive process in females.
- Colorectal cancer; – this is the one that affects the colon or mostly the digestive system.
- Lung cancer; – affects the respiratory process.
Melanoma; – generally called the skin cancer.
- Non- Hodgkin’s lymphoma; – mostly confusing still is the cancer of lymph nodes.
- Kidney cancer; – mutagenic conditions of kidney leading to extra cellular growth.
- Leukemia; – blood cancer, the mutation taking place in the blood cells.
- Ovarian cancer; – the irregular growth of ovarian cells mostly seen in females.
- Pancreatic cancer; – cancer in pancreas that affects the normal functioning of pancreas.
- Prostate cancer; – though not having an early stage of detection this is prostate cancer that can be treated with various medical treatments.
These are all the forms of tumors that successfully spread to different parts of the body and grow as because;-
- It’s the cancer cell that manages to move all throughout the body within the blood or lymph cells rather destroying healthy tissues because of the process of invasion.
- The cell manages to divide and grow with making the new blood vessels to feed itself in a process called angiogenesis.
This is all because of the tumor that successfully spreads to other parts of the body and grows, invading and destroying the healthy tissues. The process is called metastasis that is mostly diagnosed at a later stage in the life cycle. At times it becomes serious which results in treatment problems.